Luxe, Lush and Lavish St Ann
Project DateJanuary 28, 2017
St. Ann is one of the largest parishes in Jamaica. It is situated on the north coast of the island. It is choc-ful of delightful and entertaining things to do, places to go, places to stay, spaces to experience… From caves, to cultural sites and
everything in between, there is something for everyone. The bride – or groom – will not be saddled with bored guests or family members in this beautiful garden parish.
Borghinvilla a jamaican Paradis
Located in Discovery Bay, St. Ann, Borghinvilla is the place where dreams are turned into reality. With breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, it is the perfect spot for couples looking for a unique, private, and personalized venue. Many couples have tied the knot at the beautiful wedding venue while surrounded by spectacular flora, and the sound of the waves as they hit the magnificent cliffs.
The venue attracts many lovers from jamaica, the carib- bean, and all over the world. recently mar- ried at the venue were amazon operations manager Scott Taylor and Port authority of new York & new jer- sey marketing man- ager melisia Doug- las– who both reside in the United States. The couple, like the many others who got married at this beauti- ful jamaican gem, left great reviews.
“Borghinvilla is gorgeous! That is undeniable! If you have ever wanted a cliff- side, garden, or beach wedding, you can have it all at Borghinvilla! There is the cliff area where you can see the most gorgeous sunsets on a clear day, a garden area with lush flowers and a beach-style area with sand. Borghinvilla is a true gem in Jamaica when you consider the ease of planning, service, value and the unlimited options! We had a blast and we could not ask for a better wedding day.”
The reasons to get married at this one-of-a-kind 1venue are numerous.
- Privacy is a premium at Borghinvilla, so the venue only does one wedding per day, ensuring that couples can enjoy their day to the fullest
- without encountering any other wedding parties.The venue offers an authentic jamaican seaside setting, with white sand beaches and naturally occurring rock cliffs, suited for the perfect sunrise or sunset weddings.
- couples can enjoy direct and real time access to meticulous wedding planners with international experience, who have a solid and reliable repertoire of experienced wedding vendors right in jamaica.
- The venue provides a carefully selected pool of local vendors, ready to assist clients in bringing their every detail to life. These vendors includes creative and committed photographers, stylists, stagers, Deejays, bands, cake decorators, and much more.
- Borghinvilla allows couples to bring in their own ven- 6dors at no additional cost!
- The venue is surrounded by beautiful locations such as the electrifying glisten- ing Waters, The Blue hole, and the Blue mountains.
- Experience a wide array of unique beaches, go surfing, hiking or have a few rounds of golf at one of jamaica’s most unique golf courses. The team at Borghinvilla will help to arrange a fun and breath-taking offsite experience.
This beautiful wedding venue has been featured in The Jamaica Experience Magazine, Jamaica Gleaner, Jamaica Observer, Global News, The Wedding Opera, Destination Wedding Details, Belle the Magazine, The Coordinated Bride blog, Black Bride Magazine, Munaluchi Magazine, Jet Fete, Wedding Essentials, and many others.
Borghinvilla is truly a Jamaican paradise!